Tuesday, 4 July 2017

10 Interview Tips

After getting in a muddle with my blog posts by thinking I'd written a post on interviews (turns out I hadn't) so here I am writing one! I hope this helps, and don't forget to leave comments I always reply.

I know how hard going to interviews is and so I thought I'd share my top tips.

1. Research the company this looks good and it also shows you're pretty interested in working there.

2. Get organised- get your outfit ready washed/ironed etc, notes, bus/train times if you don't drive leave in plenty of time to catch the bus/train, again if you drive leave in plenty of time.

3. Make notes and write down questions you want to ask the interviewer.

4. Eat breakfast/lunch depending on the time of your interview.

5. Be yourself.

6.Dont be late this doesn't look good at all.

7.Shower/bath in the morning.

8. Look presentable/smart.

9.Be polite, say hello/good morning/afternoon/thank them for inviting you.

10.Look at them in eye when you're talking.

Good luck and don't give up!.

Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...