Saturday, 17 June 2017

Suffering With Travel Sickness

*DISCLAIMER PLEASE DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE SICK*

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!


I wasn't going to share a post on this but I thought I would to see if anyone else relates to me, so like I said above please don't read this if you have a phobia of sick.

For as long as I can remember I've always suffered with travel sickness and so I don't really go away much because of it. I remember one time we were going away and we'd only gone up the road and I was sick!, I do take travel pills and I think they work more or less every time I take them but they do make your mouth dry. I'm ok if I take pills, I'm looking forwards and can see out the window

I start to feel funny if I'm in a car in the back going round country lanes and I cant look down either, I'm also terrible on a boat/ferry, coach and if I'm on a train backwards (like recently when I went to Edinburgh). I can't tell you if I get sick on a plane because I've never been on one but to be honest I don't think I'd like it. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to be sick and then I'm not or I am, I feel overheated and my head feels funny.

I don't like being sick its horrible and I feel embarrassed if I'm on public transport and people are watching/looking/making judgement (I bet they do) I wish I didn't get it so I could travel more but unfortunately I can't. I do take pills the night before if I'm going on a long trip or I take them when I wake up and hope they work.

If you relate to this then please leave a comment I always reply or tweet me @sarahbobbeal

Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. I get travel sickness so I completely relate! It helps to take travel sickness pills and not to do anything that requires me taking my full attention off the road/direction we are travelling like reading.

    Meg x | the-writeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad someone relates to me! not that having travel sickness is great :( same with me I'm better when I'm face forwarding and looking out the window

      Delete

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...