Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Blogging Goals


We all have goals in life that we want to reach and when I began my blog back in 2014 I wasn't really sure where I wanted m blog to go or whether I'd get views ,followers, comments. I am currently on 32,000 views but I would like to get more followers that is one of my goals. I'm glad I made a blog because I like sharing my beauty reviews, life updates, advice and Fragile x.

Reach 40,000 views.

Gain more followers on here and social media.

Make blogger friends.

Grow my blog.

Work with brands.

Make money (not sure how that works but maybe one day)

You can read more about why I made a blog here

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. Well done, I'm trying to set goals for myself I'm terrible at comparing myself to others. Keep doing what you're doing.

    Melissa. X
    www.thislilylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm not sure if I'll achieve them but I thought I'd write them in a post. Aw I do that too and it sucks but I do try not to because it doesn't really help!. Thanks again for reading

      Delete
  2. I probably should set goals for myself too! They seem like great ones. I want to make more blogger friends too! Nice having people with shared interests :)
    Holly x | http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/ | https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should it gives you something to focus on :)it is good to find others you can relate to :) thanks for your comment

      Delete

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...