Sunday, 30 April 2017

Job And Life Update

I thought it was time I posted an update on the job front and a general life update as I'm sure you're all wondering what's been happening.....

So I started at B&M on the 21.2.17 as a work based trainee employed by Shaw trust but working in B&M haha its confusing I know. Anyway it's been going well and I've been getting really good positive feedback from the managers I'm so pleased it's going well!.

I am on the shop floor doing shelf filling so basically I have a trolley full of stock and have to put it out to sell. I didn't think I'd do as well as I am but I am glad I am earning money, meeting people and just getting out the house. I do 16hrs so 4 days a week for 4 hours which is much better than my last job as a marketing assistant that was just rubbish!. I don't know if B&M will turn into a permanent job but either way I'm glad I done it but with so many leaving recently there might be a chance but who knows!.

I'm feeling much more positive and happy about things. I'm glad I'm getting out meeting people but it's not good for my bank balance! #oops #sorrynotsorry. It's helped me with my confidence which is growing more and more and I'm so glad!. I do sometimes wonder where I'd be if I hadn't of done the things I've done because they've really made a difference.

Anyway I think that's all for now I'll be back soon with more updates

Thanks for reading
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...