Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Life Update

Hey everyone I'm back! my laptop was full of viruses #ohdear so my dad had to fix it and now it's virus free (fingers crossed!). Anyway it's time for a life update post as I've not done one of these for ages.

New Job!
I am proud to say I have another job! with the help of Shaw trust I have started at B&M it was my first day on Tuesday (21st) I was doing shelf filing with another girl who I met on the John Lewis course. My shaw trust advisor came with me on the first day, but wasn't really much help sort of just left me to it I felt a bit let down if I'm honest and am not that keen on my advisor either.

Feeling Happy!.
I really thought I'd be unemployed a lot longer than this but things seemed to of happened pretty quickly. Which I'm feeling good about and now I can start thinking of other things to do. I have thought of a few things but at the moment I'll see how I get on at B&M.


Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...