We all have good days, bad days and days where we just want to eat a huge bar of chocolate (dairy milk please) but in reality we will be ok, it's not the end of the world and things will work out.
1. Stop worrying! things will work out, ignore the haters and keep doing YOU!.
2. At the end of the day there's still cats, chocolate and endless episodes of tv series, see it's not all bad!.
3. There are many people are rooting for you, family, friends, teachers etc. They believe in you and you should too!.
4. Don't get caught up in fall outs/negativity be the bigger person and walk away.
5. Enjoy the little things in life and the bad days won't seen so bad,so order that pizza and watch your fave movie under a cosy blanket.
6.Even if it feels like things aren't going your way, they will come together soon enough don't beat yourself up about them. If you're job hunting, looking for a new career, studying etc but never ever give up on yourself.
7.Don't let anyone bring you down unfollow all the negative Nancy's on twitter/Instagram etc ain't nobody got time for that.
8.Take all the opporttuines you get in life who's know where they will lead!.
We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...
I know I'm a bit late writing this but I thought I would anyway I really can't believe it's October already! where did Sep...
I've posted 3 posts about Fragile x and it's really hard because I never know what to write as I've covered most in my other pos...
As many people know I have Fragile X a learning disability you can read more here http://sarahbobbeal.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/my-disability...