Saturday, 21 January 2017

New Job Week 2

Monday 16th January 2017-
Today was a better day I made a few phone calls but hardly had any answers but I'm getting there slowly! hope I can speak to more people tomorrow and I'll get my words out properly!.

Tuesday 17th January 2017-
Today seemed to go slow I was ringing people but had no luck with answers. I still feel like I'm struggling but I guess I need to give it time and stop doubting myself.

Wednesday 18th January 2017-
Today went well I was on my own and I managed to make a few calls and speak to 2 people. I also updated Facebook and twitter with recent news stories. I then did some filing.

Thursday 19th January 2017-

Today was just shit :( I made a few calls but I'm still learning things about the job. I've just gotta give it time and I'll get the hang of it soon.

Friday 20th January 2017-
Today went okay I made a few calls and managed to get 2 leads which is something but I'm still learning! though I'm sure I'll get the hang of things soon.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...