Thursday, 26 January 2017

Let's Have A Chat

After watching Brogan Tate's and Grace Victory's YouTube videos on their pill experiences I decided to start a series on my blog about my own experiences and I'm going to be talking about relationships, sex, body image, periods and bullying.

I will try to post as often as I can I will be making a schedule which I hope to stick to!. I'm excited to share different things on my blog, I've been thinking about it for ages but never had the guts to but now's the time!. I think these subjects don't get talked about often and I'm keen to make them more aware and to help others too.

I will also try and talk more about Fragile X but as I have 9 posts already I've most probably mentioned everything so that might be a tricky!. I do want to write more about it but it's difficult as I always feel like I'm repeating myself!.

I hope you enjoy my little series don't forget to follow my blog and all social media so you don miss any posts!. If this goes well I will be doing another one at some point!, well if I keep up with posting etc!

Tweet me
@sarahbobbeal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...