Monday, 2 January 2017

2017 Goals


Happy 2017! my first post of the new year and what better way to start by sharing my goals for the year!.

Comfort Zones- 
I've never been one to get out my comfort unless I have to but I think this year I'm going to try and do more things. A lot of people know I'm not into parties or social events and I rarely get invited to them (fine with me).So when I got invited to a party I had in my head that I'd go but when the day came I didn't go first I was still unwell and secondly I didn't really want to go. If I'm honest I'm not that close to them I only really know them from the charity shop and from what I heard I didn't miss much. I then got invited to a new year party which was fancy dress now I wouldn't normally dress up let alone go to a party but I did and while I probably wasn't the most sociable one there I went and I am glad I did I went as a Christmas tree haha it was fun.

Get Fitter-
I am going to try and go for more walks and just get outside!. I also need to make myself drink more water and a lot less Pepsi (urghhh that's going to be fun).

Make New Friends-
It would be nice to meet new people and now I have a new job it might be possible for me to make friends.

Find My Dream Job-
I have recently got a job which I start on the 9th as a marketing assistant. I'm a mix of excitement and nerves but I've gotta try it and see what happens. Who knows I might hate it or I might love it or it might even be my dream job. I will be posting updates as and when I can about how things are going so keep an eye for them!.

What are your goals?
Leave them in the comments!
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...