Saturday, 17 December 2016

Life Update

It's been a while since I've blogged well since I got a job (still waiting to hear about my start date etc) I'm so impatient it's been worrying me for ages. I just want to know when I start hopefully in January. Not a lot has been happening I failed blogmas if you saw my post on it then you'll know,I finally got rid off the sickness/cough/cold/sore throat. The jobcentre aren't on my case anymore (fingers crossed they leave me alone!) I went last week and saw my actual advisor she wasn't too bad the other woman I saw the week before was awful (well they're all awful if I'm honest).

I am a bit nervous/worried about starting my new job I hope I can do it and get on ok but you know it's experience and learning so it will somewhat help. I will still go volunteering for as long as possible I'll miss when I'm not there but I am super glad to have a job now and to earn my own money. I'm looking forward to next week got a few exciting plans and then it's Christmas! yaaaay so excited for that! It is my birthday before so we are going out for that :).I'm feeling a lot more positive about things which I'm glad about it's about time I had some happy things happen!.

That's all for this post and I'll be back soon with a round up of the year.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...