Friday, 2 December 2016

I'VE GOT A JOB!!!!

I've been sooo keen to write this post and now I finally can! ahhhh I have a job and am SO excited and happy! can you tell?!?. It's been a long time coming but I'm finally getting somewhere and I can't tell you how good that feels. It's a marketing assistant at a wills and probate company not something I would normally go for but I'm so proud I got the job it's the best news ever! :D.

I started applying for job roles I wouldn't normally go for and when I saw this role it said no experience required so I thought why not and then I got a call the next day! and invited to an interview. I was worried about because it was a group interview not my fave but it turned out to be just me and another girl and the interviewer so it went better than I thought. I can't quite believe I've got a job and a chance it's really happening and it's the best thing to start 2017 with which I didn't think I would but here we are.

There's so many people I want to thank for believing me my family, my volunteering friends,the people from the Fragile X group,my work choice advisor and I guess I should put my jobcentre advisor. I'm so glad I had all these people for support,the times I wanted to give up,the times my interviews didn't go well and all the times I got a no or didn't hear back at all. I've finally got there and I'm so proud of myself that I've got myself a job.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...