Sunday, 11 December 2016

Blogmas Fail

The title saids it all! I'm failing blogmas and it all started when I got a cough and cold (which I STILL have urghhh) and then I got sickness for 24 hours :(. So I decided to do blogmas this year and to be honest my posts haven't been great and i dont like them a few were planned but others were just to get something up and I'm not sure what to do?. Should I carry on? should I scrap them all?.

It's not east thinking of content to post and being able to post it everyday I did have a few ideas but they've gone out the window and my other posts aren't that good either. I wish my blog was better and had better content/photos but it doesn't and I think I have blogger envy. In January I'm going to try and improve my blog,post better content and decent photos and as I'll be employed I might possibly invest in a blogging camera.

I'm going to try and get day 11 up soon I don't want to miss anymore days it's bad enough one day but two! anyway I'll be back soon.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...