Sunday, 6 November 2016

My Everyday Makeup And How Much It Costs

I thought I'd do a post on my everyday make up and how much it costs me (£37.73!) and also do a little review on each product.



At the moment I'm using Rimmel match perfection foundation in 010 porcelain £7.99 it still does a good job blends well and stays put. I do prefer to use the Rimmel wake me up foundation £8.99 my absolute favourite foundation but I can never find the right shade so if anyone knows where I can get the wake me up in 010 light porcelain let me know in the comments.

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer £6.99-I've tried cheaper primers but I always go back to this one  it is a lot but it's the only primer I like so I think it's worth the spurge. I used one from wilko and it just wasn't a nice feel it felt cheap and I just didn't like it so I went back to this one even if it's double the price.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in ivory £5.49-The best concealer out there this goes on well,blends well and is an all round great product. It is quite a lot for a concealer if I'm honest but it is better than some I've used.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows-My all time favourite eye products! there's so many shades to choose from. They go on well.blend easily and stay put all day. This one is in shade on and on bronze number 35 and they only cost £4.99!.

Seventeen Blowout Mascara in Blackest Black £6.29- My go to mascara I've tried others but this wins hands down I love the big brush,it's easy to apply and I love how black it is.

Rimmel Blusher £3.99 (it varies I sometimes buy others but I try not to spend too much on blusher) I like the shade of pink and it wasn't too expensive but the only thing is I couldn't open it so if you have long nails I wouldn't buy this one!.

Natural Collection Highlighter Stick in Copper Glow £1.99- I bought all 3 shades! haha but this one is perfect for autumn. The other shades are rose glow and coral glow these are so reasonably priced and just a great highlighter. They give a nice little shimmer which makes a perfect finish.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 010 Transparent £3.99- THE BEST FACE POWDER EVER! need I say more?!?. It gives a nice fresh finish and isn't shiny or oily and it's the only powder I've kept re purchasing.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment