Friday, 18 November 2016

Little Mix Glory Days Deluxe Concert Edition Album Review

Pic from Pinterest.

I'm a huge fan of Little Mix and I'm even more excited now because I'm going to their tour next year! :D that my sister kindly paid for I'm soooo happy!. I bought this from iTunes (£10,99) the deluxe concert edition of the album because I wanted the videos from their get weird concert in Wembley.

This album is very different to Get Weird and I like that they sing about life events that have happened to them. I have few favourites which are listed at the bottom there are some I'm not too keen on but they'll probably grow on me.

Track Listing-

1.Shout Out to My Ex

2.Touch

3.F.U

4.Oops Ft Charlie Puth

5.You Gotta Not

6.Down & Dirty

7.Power

8.Your Love

9.Nobody Like You

10.No More Sad Songs

11.Private Show

12.Nothing Else Matters

13.Beep Beep

14.Freak

15.Touch (Acoustic)

Concert Videos From Wembley
Grown
Hair
Wings
Lightning
DNA
Secret Love Song
OMG
Salute
Little Me
Move
How Ya Doin
Love Me Like You
Weird People
The Beginning
Black Magic

My Fave Tracks So Far-
Beep Beep
Touch
No More Sad Songs
Shout Out To My Ex
Oops
Thanks for reading.
Leave a comment if you're going to the 2017 Glory Days tour!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...