Wednesday, 12 October 2016

NEW Lush Purchases

I recently went to lush at Westfield Stratford in London and also the Colchester store I didn't mean to get so much but there's so many things I wanted. I really couldn't resit but I probably won't go for a while now so it's all good so I thought I'd do a different post instead of reviews and just run through what I got.

Snow Fairy Shower Gel-THE BEST EVER! I absolutely love this I'm a huge fan of sweet things so this is right up my street. I got 100g for £3.95 I know it's a lot but it does last for ages.

Snow Fairy Body Conditioner- I saw this in a YouTuber's video and just had to have it even with the very high price tag of £7.95 :O for 100g. I really wanted to try something new so I treated myself to this again it's the same scent as the shower gel but in a conditioner form I just can't wait to use it. I will make this last because it was the most expensive item I got oops.

Rose Jam Shower Gel- Ah this is also one of my other go to shower gels it smells amazing and I always have to get it when comes out for Christmas. This one isn't as sweet as snow fairy if you're not a sweet fan but it smells of Turkish roses absolute which is to die for!.This cost £4.95 for 100g.

Candy Mountain Bubblebar- It's pink and a mountain and smells of candyfloss need I say more. It cost £2.95.


Shoot To The Stars Bathbomb- I've had this one before but they've changed how it looks which I like and I liked how it was before too. I love the blue and the gold stars stuck into it and it cost £4.25.


Autumn Leaf Bathbomb- I love this one because it's a leaf and I love autumn so it's perfect for this time of year.


Northern Lights Bathbomb- I like the purple and the blue and orange at each end make it stand out. I'm excited to use this one it looks so good!.


Luxury Lush Pud Bathbomb- It's a Christmas pudding! haha well sort of I just love the colours and it smells so good I get this one every year from the Christmas collection.


 Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...