Saturday, 1 October 2016

Happy October!


I know I'm a bit late writing this but I thought I would anyway  I really can't believe it's October already! where did September go? or where is this year going?!?. I still haven't got a bloody job and it's nearly a year since I started at M&S for Christmas gahhhhh how quick has that gone?!?. I really hope this is the month I get a job I really do I am keeping everything crossed.

I have had an okay September I got some interviews but I either didn't hear back or it was a no but I always say its their loss and most are advertising again so they clearly took on a wrongun!. I just hope October is much better and things start looking up for me. I just want something good to happen and to able to do more things I am happy which is something and I haven't got anything to complain about.
Thanks for reading my little October post.
I will be back with an update soon a positive one I hope!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...