Tuesday, 25 October 2016

4 Fragile X Struggles

This idea came to me last night about my struggles with having Fragile X so I thought I'd share what mine are and how they affect me. If you relate to any then be sure to leave a comment or tweet me @sarahbobbeal I'd love to hear!. If you don't have twitter you can find me on my Facebook page sarahbobsblog.

Maths Just No.
This has always been a struggle of mine since primary school,secondary school to college I hate it and I know I'll never be good at it but it doesn't really bother me now. I had loads of trouble with it I got help with it but I still didn't make any difference I still don't understand it.

Explaining What Fragile X Actually Is.
I do find this hard sometimes but I am getting better since I began writing about it in my blog I'm getting more aware of what it is. I don't understand it all as there's a lot more to it and it gets quite complicated plus most people haven't even heard of it so that makes it more difficult.

Meeting People.
I have got better at this but sometimes it's still a struggle for me when I meet new people it's not always easy to strike up a conversation straight away. I'm not the most outgoing girl anyway so that makes it harder too but since being at volunteering I have gained a lot more confidence and I talk to people more which I never used to.

Interviews.
These are difficult end of I hate them I've always found them hard especially when meeting someone for the first time. I never know what to wear most of the time I feel over dressed when the interviewer is wearing jeans.I also get my words muddled up and find it difficult answering questions and giving eye contact.
Thanks for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...