Sunday, 23 October 2016

Believing In Myself

It does get hard sometimes to believe that I will get a job and things will start to pick up for me because it's been so long and I feel like things are never gonna happen. I've never had a permanent job before only 2 Xmas ones it just seems so unfair watching everyone else get job after job and achieving this,that and the other and I feel so behind on things.

I really do try to believe there is a job out there but it's hard when I constantly get job rejections all the time I just want a chance and some luck is that too much too ask for?. I want to have opportunities,do well in life and be able to be successful at things like everyone else. I try my absolute hardest to find a job,I look everyday,apply for as many jobs as possible sometimes I get interviews but other times I get a no or no reply at all and that annoys me so much.

I am aware there's others in the same boat but some don't even bother looking for a job but I am so desperate for one because I want to get skills,learn,meet new people and achieve things I can be proud of. I want to say I got to where I want to be by never giving up and believing in myself that things are possible if you put in 100% time,effort and work your damn hardest.

I just need to be given a chance and lots of luck sent my way! that's all I want a chance to prove myself that I CAN do things and I make a good employee. I sometimes wonder who these companies take on instead of me and if they realise they took on the wrong one and should have picked me instead but then I think it's their loss they'll be advertising again soon!.

I am more or less happy at the moment but I'd be a lot more happier if I got a job so really hoping that happens very soon fingers and toes crossed!. I hope to be back soon with a I've got a job post I keep hoping I can write that pretty soon.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...