Saturday, 8 October 2016

Autumn Ankle Boots

I'd never been into ankle boots until now so when I saw this pair in Tesco yes Tesco!
I just had to have them and for only £20 you can't go wrong! such a bargain if you're on a budget. Supermarkets do get some really nice things in so be sure to check them out I'm glad I got these boots because I've never owned a pair of ankle boots before and I have always thought about getting some.


Now that it's autumn I thought I should change my style a bit and be more daring with fashion by trying to wear other colours such as burgundy,browns and mustard. I love the brown leather,the gold buckle and the brown straps around the top I'm glad I got brown ones instead of black because brown is the perfect autumn colour. I love this time of year for fashion,cosy nights,movies,hot chocolate and also jumpers/hoodies my absolute go to items. I plan to wear them with jeans,skirts and dresses I recently picked up a skirt also from Tesco (funnily enough!) which will be great with these boots.

I like going to autumn walks and these boots will be great for that then I can pick up conkers! and fur cones as you do. They will also be great for shopping trips,days out and smart events as well as casual ones. I got mine in a size 5 and to be honest they are hard to get on but I think they will loosen over time I don't think buying a bigger size will help.




Thanks for reading.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...