Wednesday, 19 October 2016

20,000 Views!

I only wrote my post on reaching 10,000 views in March this year and here I am writing that I've reached 20,000 in October I can't believe it!, I am so happy and excited that I got to 20,000 my blog doesn't get a lot of comments but I guess there's a lot of silent readers?so if you're one be sure to leave a comment I will reply!. I just wanted to thank you to those who read my blog I am so glad you like it (I hope you do!) and the content I post if anyone has posts they want to see let me know!.


While I don't have many followers on my blog either but nor do I have many on social media though I would love to grow them one day. I'm glad I made my blog because I enjoy sharing,planning,and writing posts it has helped me in the long run and also I'm happy it's helped others with Fragile X as well as me. I never thought I'd get to 10,000 views let alone 20,000 it's just amazing and I'm so happy!.

I take inspiration from other bloggers mostly Brogan Tate and Grace Victory those two are my all time favourites and I hope to be as successful as they are one day here's hoping!. My blog has improved since I began well I'm still learning things but I like it the way it is maybe I'll revamp it next year!. I hope to grow my blog in 2017 so it's even better! I plan to work on posting different kinds of content and improving my photos as well.

That's all for this post I hope you liked it
and
THANK YOU AGAIN!.




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I do read your blog, it's interesting to hear the views of a young person with Fragile X, my daughter is 9 and a carrier, although she is mildly affected by it. You write about what you know, which is the best kind of writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :D glad you read my blog :) aw bless her I'm happy that I started sharing my experiences and issues with Fragile X I like to know I'm helping others as well as me it's nice to know I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...