Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Lush Blackberry BathBomb Review

My parents bought me this bathbomb when they'd been away and I loved it so much I've repurchased it and I thought I'd do a review. I love the blue and the word bomb written on it I like that it can help with depression and anxiety which is good as a lot of people suffer from it. This bathbomb contains frankincense oil which is sweet and woody,bergamot which is uplifting and cleansing this contains 9 ingredients altogether. It turns the water a nice purple colour and smells really nice. I do recommend this bathbomb but the only thing is you get purple all around the bath. This bathbomb costs £3.35. It fizzes for ages and make the water a nice deep purple colour.






Thanks for reading




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...