Friday, 12 August 2016

Job Hunting Update

As a lot of people know I'm still looking for a job and I thought I would write an update on how its going. I have been to a couple of interviews but never heard back and it's so frustrating :( it's the same with applying and not hearing back I know many others apply too but I would rather know. Most companies don't respond these days and that's just how it is. I look everyday and try to apply for what I can the last interview was at Sue Ryder and I've not heard back I really do hate it when I have some hope and it gets crushed because I'm left hanging.

I try to be positive about 98% of the time but sometimes things get to me like they are now and I think am I ever going to get a job? am I just destined to be unemployed? why can't I get given a chance? where am I going wrong? I really don't understand all I want is to prove that I can do things. I really do want to work but it's not been easy I've been put on many courses, seetec (very crap) Shaw Trust they were helpful but I still don't have a job.

All I see on Facebook is people going from job to job, getting  married, making babies etc etc and I can't even get ONE bloody job it's so annoying and frustrating because I want to work I don't want to be going to the poxy jobcentre forever. I've been going there for ages on and off but I just want the day to come when I NEVER have to go anymore. There's so many things I want to do learn to drive, go places, move out one day (not yet) and meet new people why can't I have that? why can't I have a job? why won't anyone employ me? I just don't understand anymore where am I going wrong? why do things have to be this way?. It really does get to me because I want to work and there are so many people out there who don't and just bum off the government but I don't want to do that I want to earn my own money.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...