Saturday, 16 July 2016

Long Over Due Life Update

Hey everyone it's been a long time since I've posted on my blog let alone do a life update so I thought I'd better write one.

I am still looking for a job but I am getting interviews which is something and I am also looking everyday and applying for what I can so fingers crossed. I have an interview on Monday so keeping positive about that and its right near my house which is a massive convenience #win. My last interview was for Jacques Vert it went alright but apparently I don't have enough experience #utterrubbish anyway moving on. I went to B&M for a chat about work experience my jobcentre adviser sent me so I thought I'd go along. I pulled out because it was for 8 weeks,unpaid and I just didn't like the manager he just didn't seem like a manager and plus who wants to work that long for nothing? not me! so glad I don't have go there. I did apply there before it opened and had an interview but never heard back though I don't think it's quite me.I am more or less happy (even after getting really sad news last week) :( and I do try to be positive about things and believe my life isn't bad at all and a job will come up soon I'm not giving up!.

Thanks for reading and I'll be back soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...