Wednesday, 1 June 2016

I'm Back!

Hey guys long time no blog posts! but fear not I'm back with an update on everything so let's go!.

I have finished my John Lewis college course in the hope of getting a job at the new store. Yesterday was the final assessment it was hard as we were in groups and had 3 tasks to do but group sessions and interviews aren't my strong points. I even struggle with one to one interviews sometimes but I guess I do prefer them instead of having groups/role play and plus I'm not the most talkative person and I go quiet when it comes to the tasks I just wish it was easy for me :( and I could overcome being in groups of new people.I am glad it's over now and I will try and be positive about the outcome.

I am now getting back into job hunting so hopefully something will come up soon I am keeping everything crossed. It is hard and I do have days when I feel like am I ever going to get a job? but I do have support from great people and I know that there is a job out there for me somewhere I just have to keep going,keep looking and never never give up.I'm glad I did the college course it has helped me and I have learnt from it but there are some things I need to work on and I am going to try my best to overcome them and do better because I know I can do it.

Life has been hard lately and after my crappy interview at m&s last week I felt so low the interviewer wasn't nice at all I think she upset on purpose and then this other worker said something about jobs over at the food store and I think they made me fee uneasy and uncomfortable on purpose and so I got pretty upset with that and with job hunting because it does get to me sometimes but I am getting back to my positive self which is good because I hate being down about things.

Anyway that's all for this post 
Thanks for reading and I will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...