Monday, 2 May 2016

My Go To Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Gel Eyeshadows

I love these Maybelline eye shadows and I always buy on and on bronze in 35 and creme de nude in 93 which I use as a base and then put the bronze one over the top. It goes on well,lasts all day and blends well. They're so reasonably priced at £4.99 each and you can get them from Boots/Superdrug. I have bought other colours such as gold but my two favorites are the bronze and cream ones.

I like that they come in little pots though they're breakable!,they fit perfectly in my make up which is good for travelling because you don't want to be taking a bulky eyeshadow palette that will take up all the room. There are 12 shades to choose from blue,purple,gold etc to name a few. They all look so pretty and I am yet to try other more daring colours which I will soon!.I did buy pomegranate but wasn't as keen,and also pink gold I wasn't overly keen on that one either but I am going to try some of the other shades and see how I get on I will wrtie a blog post on and let you know what I think.

I tend to buy a lot of brown/bronzed eye shadows as I think they suit me better I do have other colours but always go back to brown! I have tried a light pink colour and blue but they don't really show up/go on that well and I prefer these cream/gel ones as they go on a lot better and you don't even need a brush!well you can use one if you want. This bronze one goes on better when I use the cream one as a base or sometimes I just wear that on it's own.





Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...