Tuesday, 1 March 2016

New Nails At High Street Beauty

My little review on having my nails done for the first time at High Street beauty where I also get my eyebrows waxed by beauty therapist Cheryl.

I've always thought about getting my nails done so I decided now was a good time so I treated myself as so many people get their's done I wanted to have nice nails for once.

They cost £26.20 (my eyebrows are £6.60). I had gel ones and chose pink haha my favourtie colour with glitter the colour is called pink Margarita.

I am so pleased with them and definitely recommend going to High Street beauty if you live near Halstead in Essex.







Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...