Friday, 4 March 2016

I Reached 10,000 blog views!

Wow I really can't believe that I have reached 10,000 views on my blog feel so proud that I kept going,didn't give up and believed in myself. I have written so many posts since I started,though I have deleted some but I know I'll be posting a lot more content now because it's the best thing I've done and I am so glad I started a blog it's really helped me,I have written about having Fragile X and even got to write for the newsletter that was massive privilege :D.  I am over the moon I got to 10,000 views I never thought I'd reach that yet but I have and I've never been so happy! so I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has read,shared,followed and been there every step of the way without you I wouldn't have got this far and I am so grateful :).I started my blog in 2014 but made it in 2013,though back then I never really did anything with it but in 2014 I made effort post things and ever since then I've posted content as and when I can and I am so proud of myself that I did keep going and making something of my blog,because it's the best hobby ever and I hope it grows even more but in the meantime I'm glad to have reached this goal.



Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...