Thursday, 7 January 2016

Sanctuary Spa Polishing Hot Cloth Cleanser Review

Since I tried the Liz Earle cleanse and polish I have wanted to try others but haven't found any in my price range because the I can't afford to re-purchase Liz Earle....yet! (my mum let me use her boots points!) Thanks mum. Anyway my sister bought the Sanctuary Spa polishing hot cloth cleanser and I thought I'd try it and it just happened to be on offer and it was the last one so even better at £6.67 instead of £10 which isn't bad in the first place but because it was my first time buying it I was pleased it was on offer.

I like that it's in a tube and comes out easily but one thing I'm not very keen on is the smell,I can't really describe it all I can say is it's not a nice smell! it has Beeswax, cocoa butter, coconut and jojoba oil and soothing chamomile in it which make your skin smooth and soft. What you do is place the cloth into hot/warm water, then squeeze out some cleanser and rub all over your face, ring out the cloth and wipe away all your make up, dirt, dead skin cells etc for clean and polished skin.

I do recommend it, despite not smelling nice it does what it saids and if you're on a budget then it's good for that. I would give it 8 for fresh, clean and soft skin but probably a 5 for smell because it wasn't what I thought but that won't stop me from buying again because it does what it saids and my skin feels cleaner and looks brighter.







Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...