Thursday, 9 July 2015

52 Facts About Me

1.  I am 26.
2.  My birthday is 5 days before Christmas.
3.  I have been volunteering for 5 years at East Anglia's Children's Hospice.
4.  I have never smoked nor will I EVER #yucky
5.  I love oversized jumpers.
6.  I live in a small town.
7.  I have a cat called Puddy I love cats! crazy cat lady right here.
8.  I have one older sister.
9.   My middle name is Elizabeth.
10. My first pet was a fish called Bertie.
11. I was born blonde but now I'm a brunette.
12. I don't like sport.
13. I don't like peanuts but I love peanut butter I don't get it either lol.
14. I get travel sick :(
15. I've never been on a plane.
16. I have a disability called Fragile X Syndrome.
17. I don't like prawns/tuna/salmon etc.
18. I find a song/album,listen to it over and over then get bored of it.
19. I over watch the same TV series.
20. I am shy and quiet when you first meet me but once you get to know me I talk for ages.
21. I've been on endless college courses.
22. I went to Ramsey school.
23. I always have my headphones in.
24. I work at B&M
25. My worst habit is biting my nails.
26. I get upset easily.
27. I have blue eyes.
28. I am 5 ft 6.
29. I eat far too many sweets.
30. I wear glasses got my first pair when I was still at secondary school they have there disadvantages such as when it's rains.
31. I don't drive.
32. I am not keen on dogs.
33. I love pasta.
34. I am scared of lifts I have a fear I'll get stuck.
35. I wish I lived near a beach.
36. I like having plans.
37. I like history.
38. I am very cheeky.
39. I've only ever had xmas jobs they suck!.
40. I started my blog in 2014.
41. I like comedy,romantic,chick flick and some horror movies.
43. I love penguins,giraffes and cats.
44. I used to collect keyrings.
45. I would like to travel places.
46. I hate people who are late/bad with time keeping drives me mad!
47, I like baking.
48. I used to want to be a hairdresser (I don't now!)
49. I'm a fast texter and hate slow repliers.
50. I hate Sunday's.
51. I love wearing my pyjamas I own too many pairs.
52.I hate when people reply to messages with just lol really really bugs me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It's Ok To Have Off Days

We all have those down days where we lose motivation and just don't feel like ourselves whether it's school, college, job or gener...